Our mission is to change the standard of care for patients with immunologic diseases. We are developing multiple novel biologic molecules toward this end.
Our lead clinical candidate is atacicept:
- A fusion protein that acts as an inhibitor of B cells and plasma cells, the cells that can produce disease causing antibodies.
- In a Ph2b clinical trial, the ORIGIN study, for IgA nephropathy (IgAN), an autoimmune disease that leads to kidney failure.
- No disease-modifying treatment currently available.
- Target profile: self-administered subcutaneously once per week.
We are also advancing MAU868:
- A monoclonal antibody that neutralizes infection by blocking BKV virion binding to host cells.
- In a Ph2 clinical trial for treatment of BK viremia in kidney transplant patients.
- No BK-specific treatment currently available.
- Target profile: monthly IV administration.